Popular Post

Never going to Steal My Joy







Lyrics to (Never Gonna) Steal My Joy :


I look at my life


And I still can't believe it


How did I make it


To where I stand now?


You don't understand


I was up against the whole world


And all I could feel was it breaking me down


But out of a hopeless situation


There came a song of redemption






Life may push my heart to the limit


But I won't let go


Of the joy in my soul


‘Cause everything can change in a minute


And the world may try


But they're never gonna steal my joy






So get up, stand up


And rise above it


If every plan


That you've made goes so wrong


You don't have to give in to the struggle


You may be down


But don't stay there for long


In every hopeless situation


There is a song of redemption






The world may say


You're never gonna make it


The world may say


You're not strong enough to take it


But I don't care


‘Cause the joy of the Lord is real


And they're never gonna steal my joy