I love how how her iceblue hair is captured in this photo. Her makeup is stunning!
Well ladies today I am drawing a blank about what to write. I know alot of my followers are women writers as well and might have experienced this too. I did some research to come up with a list of blog topics for the general public and found a laundry list here. I hope you will find some of these topics interesting enough to use yourself. ;0)
The journey of a woman writer
The impact of specific blogs
Eavesdropping on public dialogue OR people watching.
Compliment another writers' work
Use a quote and apply it to writing
Give expert advice for boosting the ego or improving self-esteem
Share a resource or new gadget find
Buzz your contest winner
Interview an author, writer, hairstylist, makeup artist, photographer, painter or celebrity
Create a scavenger hunt on your site for your avid readers as a contest
Ask for camaraderie from others to help with a problem
Motivate others with a writing challenge
Describe how to capture life with sensory details
Provide your own blopics (blog topics)
In closing, I would like to ask the questions, "What do you enjoy reading most on my blog?"and "What topics would you like to see more of or less of?"
Signing off,
Lipstick Diva
