Popular Post

My MAC Bridal look & Review





Yesterday I had my MAC make over in order for me to have the experience of learning a Smokey Eye look via a professional MUA. At first I wasn't jumping over the moon about the end result but I actually like the look now; however I still wish to personalize it a bit more with a lighter color in the inner tear duct and a lighter highlight underneath my brow. I also want to go with Shy Girl lipstick and Viva Glam Gaga (pink) on top as opposed to the nude look of the Viva Glam Gaga shown in the picture above. Check out my video review of my experience below.







Products used:



MAC Select SPF 15 foundation NC 45

NC 45 Select Cover up (concealer)

Retrospec

Print

Quite Natural

Viva Glam Gaga

Spiked brow pencil (brown color)





After I filmed this video I decided to wash my face and see if I could recreate it. Here is my take on the Smokey Eye. I plan to practice more until I get it down to perfection.