Popular Post

Who Run the World? GIRLS









This is the audio of the highly talked about song Who Run the World GIRLS by Beyonce'. Most of the comments and feedback I've read lean toward the negative side while others who are die hard B fans praise it. I'm on the fence because this could very well be an uplifting and motivational song for preteens, teens, young adult women and even those my age and beyond. I also see the viewpoint of women my age who wished she would make songs that are more age appropriate and about her life now as a married woman  in her late 20's. In any event Beyonce' will prevail if this is viewed as a flop on the charts, after all she has to make music that her fans want to hear right and perhaps those that buy her cd's most are in that teeny bopper age group. Am I a huge Beyonce' fan? No Is the woman talented? Yes Will people still support her even though you think this song is garbage? Yes



My favorite genre has to be alternative although I love me some hip hop, the older I get the more I'm finding myself tuning out that 'coon' music and vibing to songs made by groups like Late Night Alumni.