Popular Post

Fall rtw Runway Report...

So overall the fall rtw collections surprised me if anything. Designers that I usually hate had me falling in love and designers that I love had me falling into hate!
Louis Vuitton, for example, usually not my favorite label, but Marc Jacob's collection was so sexy yet so edgy. Lots of lace, leather, and girlie, feminine pieces with some rough or masculine touches. Incredible!!
But let me just say Alexander Wang...I love you but, this collection was not your best. Kind of dull, basic, and too much masculinity and grunge.
Chloe kept things pretty typical and consistant with the label's style, using mostly a neutral, creamy color pallette and showing lots of huge coats and safari like shorts.
My award however, goes to Chritophe Decarnin for Balmain. Keeping consistant with the sexy, sculptured mini dresses and defined shoulders, he encorporated beautiful jewel toned colors, sequins, perfectly tailored dress pants and styled them with the ever current grungy militray boots. Genius!!
style.com