Popular Post

talk nerdy to me.

And besides you're probably holding hands
With some skinny, pretty girl that likes to
Talk about bands and
All I wana do is ride bikes with you
And stay up late and watch cartoons











1. the moldy peaches-nothing came out
2. valentine fillol cordier for nylon circa 2007...still one of my favorite Nylon spreads of all time
3. lenseless glasses/bird tattoos
4. the sexiest nerd of all time :)
5. sexy nerd in hat
6. twenty seven names faux school picture-lovely line of feminine clothing
via fashionsquad.

*Speaking of nerds and/or scholastic interests, just finished reading The Catcher in the Rye for the second time. Since JD Salinger passed away recently, I was reminded of how much I loved this book back when I read it the first time around sophmore year of high school. This time, as I expected, was far more rewarding and enjoyable. Now I am half-way through Franny and Zooey. Anyway, highly reccomend re-reading this bool, or reading it for the first time. Also, if anyone else can suggest to me any other great works of his worth reading that'd be awesome!