Popular Post

Wish <3 List

So the holiday season id officially here (that means buying people presents that they do not need). These are some things that I would absolutely LOVE for x-mas! Because of my sticky financial situation, I have not gone shopping in forever. For me, this is like 3 months. It's difficult because I just stay up all night online shopping and placing items in my wishlist never to be fully moved to the check out section. (Sad Face!)

Also, Urban.com is holding a contest this season where you can make a wist list on their website, submit it in by Dec. 8 and then be in the running to actually winning everything on it! That would be killer...

I addition to these items, I more than anything want to take a trip to Brooklyn/New York City all by myself to just kind of live...even if it is just for a weekend or so...explore by myself, check out museums, awesome thrift stores, yummy food, etc. I think it would be nice to just kind of go on an adventure solo since I have never really been there by myself unless I was working there.



Juicy Hardy Riding Boots in Black...
the price is a little depressing at $458 :(
But they are the perfect heeled riding boots with the cow girl accent on the top!
I saw a girl wearing these in LA the other day and have been obssessed with them since



J Brand Skinny High Waisted Jeans in Bardot
I love this jean, i have it in the dark wash but, I realize that I am in desperate need of dark pair of denim. They look killer with vintage silk blouses and lace up boots..!
these are around $180
shopbop.com


Dotted Body Suit
It's kind of difficult to see the gorgeous, vintage 1950's feel of this one piece but its is lacey and dotted.
It would look gorgeous tucked into those bardot skinnies!
$42 urbanoutfitters.com


American Apparel Zipper High Waisted Shorts in Dusty Blue
I have wanted these for months but at $48 they are quite an investment for me these days.
Anyway, I love the color and they fit amazingly.




Dolce and Gabbana Perfume: The One
Even though my signature scent is Hannai Mouret, I love this scent
It's way different from what I usually wear, a lot more florally rather than musky/spicey but, i like it a lot.



Velvet Dress
Sexy, fitting yet, long enough
I simple twist on American Apparel's signiture long sleeve dress.
I love it, perfect for the season (holiday parties, new years, etc.)
American Apparel $45 about...


OKay, I know this is my second pair of boots on the list but I can't help it
I have a shoe problem!
Jeffrey Campbell knee high lace up boot around $250
freepeople.com
LOVE !


I know, I know....last pair of boots on here I promise!
Besides, they are sold out anyway. Damn. I love these.
I feel like I would get a lot of wear out of these due to their low height and trendy lace up style.
$70 about...urbanoutfitters.com

American Apparel Floppy hat.
I LOVE this hat, I know I have mentioned this one on previous posts. But yes, still this hat is no where to be found in my collection. I just think the color is so rich and beautiful and I love the vintage feel of the style. Very 60's
American Apparel...around $40

...Well there are some of my desired items for the season...posting these, contrary to what I thought, did not make me feel any better about my financial status. AHHH!

PLaylist of the Week:

Cass McCombs-windfall
Sonic Youth-I'm not there
Dinosour Jr.-feel the pain
Regina Spektor-hotel song
Bright Eyes-something vague
Yo La Tengo-autumn sweater
Bob Dylan-lay lady lay
Nirvana-something in the way
Lauryn Hill-that thing
Beach House-used to be

Got a new haricut this past week...