Popular Post

Bargain Gaultier, Wasson, French Fashion





Balenciaga F/W 2010





Erin Wasson




Jean Paul Gaultier for Target

Though the the styling and low quality of these photos really don't do the actual line complete justice, I must say I anticipated much more for this line when I discovered that one of the most genius and iconic french designers was going to be designing a cheaper line for Target's "designer," collections. Not only was I surprised that such an infamous and established designer would actually accept this honor (though to my delight) but, I was also shocked at the dullness and lack of pieces in this collection. Again, these online lookbooks are really poorly styled and difficult to see the prints and patterns on the pieces. However, I did go to Target yesterday to see for myself what the line had to offer and I was honestly, not too impressed. There were some nice pieces like this rad mahogony shruken leather jacket and classic nude trench but other than that the selection, in my opinion was quite limited. But check it out for yourself! 
In stores now!