Popular Post

A personal thing!



Hola my sweeties!

I´m in school now but want to just dive in to the fashion world. I won again the Happy 101 contect and in order to accept it I have to come up with 10 things that make me happy. As im counting down I will give you my life adwise and hope you will like the things I love. Have a awsome day :D Here comes my drawings too that´s why the posts name is very personal I don´t show my drawings to any one...



10 things that make me HAPPY!



1) My family, friends, and a anonym person ;)



2) The sunshine



3) Late mornings



4) Fashion



5) My dog Jesper



6) Dancing and exersice



7) Happy music like Iyaz-Repley



8) Drawing clothes



9) Shopping :P



10) YOU





You have to have faith and you don´t give up.





Inspiration is key to everything...





Here are my buys of the day: jeans shirt from jim&jill, magazine Glaze, hair colour

i´m going to publice a before after post and a new CD Tori Amos so good voice and special.









xoxo fashion geek