Popular Post

your eyes are on mute again














Images:
Film stills from Ballet Mecanique by artist Fernanad Leger and music by George Antheil 
*rest of the images via we heart it


Currently:
-miss misery-elliott smith
-concept and aesthetic of contrast
-Reading "A New Earth: Awakening Your Life's Purpose,"
 (not my typical preference of reads but my mom is making me :) )
-sunflowers 
-pine cones-
-missing gloomy weather
-miu miu
-full moons
-pale blue eyes- the velvet underground
-leonard cohen-prayer for the messaiah (poem)
-ginsberg and, the fact that he and I share the same B-day
-Paris/London
-dree hemingway and vanessa paradis
-collage
crows, ravens, and doves


Bluebird
there's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out 
but i'm too tough for him,
I say, stay in there, I'm not going 
to let anybody see
you.
-Bukoski

*this poem is my favorite right now, it says so much and in such little space and it's poems like this of his, that force me to disregard all of his raunchy poetry and let him into my heart