Popular Post

Project 365



Today while snapping pictures of myself on my blackberry out of pure boredom, I started thinking maybe I could take a picture of myself every day until next year to document my hair journey. This idea also stemmed from reading one of my favorite blogs http://www.themoptopmaven.com/ yesterday afternoon. So today starts my journey of my 365 Day Photo Project. It also helps that my loving fiance is a photographer and he will be summoned to help lol You can do one too and share your stories with the world. A year long photoalbum is a great way to document your life, hair journey, accomplishments, travel, outings, muses or whatever you like. You probably will learn alot about yourself along the way and start to view your world differently. I can't wait to see where I am next year on day 365!