Popular Post

don't think it get any better than this...

Claudia Schiffer and Joseph Gordon Levitz
To me, the two most sexy individuals on the planet in this Graduate-esque shoot.









Like many of you said, I too, think that this editorial (for which magazine, I am not sure) is very staged and lacking any kind of chemistry but, that's okay with me as I plan to marry Joseph within a few years from now anyway...


Fall 2010 RTW nyc is here...

Erin Wasson x RVCA





Acne




It is so tragic that the late Alexander McQueen did not make it til his fall 2010 fall rtw show this year but, he will forever be remembered as one of the most iconic and talented statement designers of all time.
Rest in Peace.



McQueen & Moss

Innovative, eclectic, theatrical and sexy: somehow he made all of these elements combine and work beautifully through his collections.