Popular Post

topshop, celeb look alikes, confusion, and LOVE.

TopShop
S/S 2010 LB:
<3



This lookbook is definitely aside from Prada's, my favorite of the current season. I especially love the third outfit the four photos and those sexy platforms over girlie lace socks. So cute. 

Love magazine: Body Conscious Issue
out now.






This issue is full of great editorials as well as interviews from each of the models regarding their bodies, their views on their bodies, society's view, etc. Pretty interesting and also I think that photographers, Mert and Marcus used an interesting and unique approach to shooting these nudes, which is not typically seen and/or respected as art in the media. 
Featuring :
Kate Moss, Natalia Vodionova, Naomi Campbell, Lara Stone, Daria Werbowy

Coney Island baby



I finally was able to purchase my beloved and lusted upon Jeffrey Campbell for LF Alexa Wedge Booties (aka Acne knock offs :) ) And I must say, it was one of the best fashion related purchases I have ever made. They go with surprsingly everything and make any ordinary outfit look killer. They are also, once again, shockingly quite comfortable. They are indeed very high however, they are a pretty even wedge so it is not impossible to walk (and even drive) in. 
For anyone else looking to purchase these, I would recomend going a half size up as they run a little bit small.
Also, the silk tank top is vintage and the shorts are American Apparel.


haha, my eyes!
Also, I wanted to give a special thanks to all of those on Lookbook who appreciate and like my looks! It means a lot to me and makes me happy :). I randomly got a lot of hype on my American Apparel Contest look which was taken on my lovely vacation to Italy this Summer, and I won a 25% off to American Apparel so, I thought that was pretty cool and I wanted to thank all of those who send me sweet messages and comments!


Um...lastly, can someone please explain to me what the fuck a dopplhanger is. I am so incredibly confused by this phenomenon occuring on facebook right now. My assumption is that, based upon all of the default photos with celebrities instead of the person, it is some kind of slang word for a celeb look alike?
Anyway, I am really confused. My friend sent me this celebrity look alike thing via Facebook the other day in response to my confused statuses but, I still am bewildered. I don't think that I look like any of these people and I certainly hope with all my heart that I do not look like Bam Margera.
Anyway, if someone could please thoroughly explain to me this new "it" application, trend, game, etc. that would be excellent. Have a great rest of the weekend and enjoy the Superbowl if your into that !