Popular Post

Exclusive pictures ( watch)!

Here is pictures now of my trip to Sweden, Enjoy :)

Ready with my louis vuitton to go.


My twin Louise and I, having fun together.



Outfite 2: soft



Outfite 3: party time



In the disco drinking a cocktailes.



Before dancing beautiful pumps.



After the dancing!



Outfite 4: rocker before breakfeast.



Firts shop in Sweden, and the best one, odd molly clothes and vintage style, me liky.



It was cold and snowing in Sweden but it didn´t mater at all :)



H&M in sweden.



What I bought:sonia rykiel basker,leggings and shirt H&M,skarf little indian shop. The style inspirated by chanel,sonia rykiel and paris. Got so mutch new inspiration

too.



Chanel nail polish orange fizz, face lotion l´occitane.



Skarf Cottonfield, face cream named face food, candy (best sweet ever) and paul frank ear plugs.



Updating some fashion after a hard shopping spree.



Taking a glass of wine with my twin, so nice.



Last party night (it was so much fun).



The morning tired but had a very very very great time joined with good food, boys and good compeny<3.



Thanks

xoxo Fashion geek