Popular Post

borderline blue














borderlineblue
-mm

in days like these when i feel that my head is merely
floating above my shoulders and shaking with a pulse
restricted by time's broken mirrors and walking through
a cloud of blurred vision without any keen sense in where
we will fall upon, your idle sprit looming above blue fuzz
dizzying my sense of reality with no reason but just "because,"
where there is no sense of now, disconected with time, 
there is, only light perched upon a place of what was.
i stagger above, spying on your lack of love
where your smile shakes upon the head of the words
you grasp in your palms, and my legs paralyze
underneath my throat, choking on the tales written
in a book of sheer whiteness, by an author who once
 autogrpahed in color, correcting my senses because they were 
never real, only useless dreams above blue light, blissful breaths who
judge me ever so hauntingly and lyricize my thoguhts into
a song, neverending and stuck in my head
and a looming grey tint appearing and repeating
as i pretend to sleep in an empty bed as
if i could ever find out what they mean: the words, the lies
all left unsaid
the visions in my mind, the unicorns, the personalities
a swift decline, they watch me fall.
into the place (inmymind) where I run back in forth on the 
sky's border line
of your blue and black pen
but it is indeed, all, an auditory
hallucination.

currentplaylist:
bon iver-roslyn
the xx- islands
the xx-heart skipped a beat
the national- fake empire
the smiths-asleep
the magnetic fields-how fucking romantic
sonic youth-superstar
the strokes-alone, together