Popular Post

neonBible









"Defragmentation of Beauty," by Marcin Tyszka
for 25 magazine.
via fashiongonerogue
...so rad


*P.S.
Lately I have been receiving a lot of hurtful criticism regarding my weight. I just wanted to say that, from someone who has been called too fat and anorexic, it is just as hurtful to be deemed too thin and "unhealthy," looking as it is to be told you are overweight. Both are insults and it is not flattering to be told incessantly that you look anorexic. I find it twisted that this society somewhat worships the overly-thin, heroin chic aesthetic in female body parts and just because I am thin myself, does not mean that I condone, have, or find an unhealthy body type beautiful in any way. For the record, I do eat a lot and I am sick of being judged by individuals who do not know me, my eating habits, and who stigmitize and label me with titles simply because I model for a living. 
Please think twice when calling someone anorexic or too thin or any kind of insulting comment on someone's physical appearance.