Popular Post

weweartheAmericandream









really, really feeling the patriotic (mock, sincere, or purely aesthetic) look 
where was i on 4th of july last year?

Lookbook/American Apparel Collaboration Catalog:
Check out this free catalog from our irresistably hipster friends at American Apparel! This is a collaboration catalog/lookbook that AA selected their images/outfits/models/etc. from the online stream blog, lookbook.nu. All of the photos were styled and taken for lookbook and were creatively inspired by the individual model. There are some pretty rad photos and outfits in there! Worth checking...oh yeah and i'm in it hehe :)


Ericain T-shirts by Skummi.


Skummi, a friend of mine thru lookbook.nu and awesome illustator/artist from nyc now has his interesting works availible in tee shirts! I shot and styled the shirt on  my friend Erica with American Apparel thigh high socks in oatmeal, vintage hat and sunglasses, and cute 10 year old boy that I recruited for our "photo shoot." Anyway, check out his site, his work is really cool and there, you can better view his designs in print.
skummi.com


Yellowbox Shoes Campaign Spring 2010




Here are some of the images featuring myself in the new yellow box shoes campaign as well as some random, behding the scenes/candid type photos. This was a really beautiful, and exotic themed concept, shot in this incredibly beautiful restaurant in Hollywood. 
Online, you can view the details closer: yellowboxshoes.com

Also...I get asked quite frequently about my modeling career (which is something that I am somewhat uncomfortable discussing with others; even friends?), how I began in the fashion industry, whether or not I get free clothes, etc. Many aspiring models and/or new models (or those simply curious or interested in involving themselves in any aspect of the fashion industry) often come to me for advice. 
I have been working on describing my personal experiences in the industry, my thoughts, views, and perceptions of the fashion world and my job, and coming up with tips and suggestions for those aspiring to become a model, make up artist, stylist, etc. for fashion reltated materials. 
So stay tuned and feel free to continue emails with any questions!

in my head
I think I'm in love- the moldy peaches
suKo-never gonna love you more than
cass mccombs-reflection
neutral milk hotel-song against sex
jimi hendrix-midnight
nirvana-plateau
the cranberries-zombie
air-you make it easy
buzzcocks-ever fallen in love?
black sabbath-electric funeral
the strokes-alone, together
arcade fire-no cars go
andrew bird-fitz and the dizzyspells