Popular Post

15 Fun Facts about Me ☺

1. Shares the same birthday as the beautiful Tina Turner



2. Is actually quite silly although I give off a very reserved and demure demeanor



3. As a child I wanted to be a psychologist to help my dysfunctional family lol



4. Goes by the affectionate nicknames of 'Chuck' and 'Mini'



5. Attended Catholic school for 12 years



6. Once fell off the top of a pyramid during a dance routine and landed into a split (ouch)



7.  Had nightmares from watching the movie Misery and still sleeps with her feet drawn up towards her chest til this day lol



8. Thinks some of the most beautiful women in the world are regular women like you and me, not on tv.



9. Recently tasted the BEST chicken I've ever had in life during my Mayan Chichen Itza tour.



10. I have become obsessed with eyeshadow since purchasing the 88 Coastal Scents palette.



11. I sit on the toilet always on my tippy toes lol I don't know why but I always do! ☺



12. I once guessed the winning lottery numbers while sitting in my OBGYN's office. I so wished I played smh



13. I love wearing hoops. I don't know if its the South Bronx roundaway girl in me or what but I love them.



14. I make some awesome homemade macaroni and cheese!



15. I have the world's worse sense of direction and often get lost, shhh don't tell anyone lol