Popular Post

Hair Inspiration



Her hair looks gorgeous. It's so luscious, moisturized and full. The one thing I did struggle with in Mexico was my hair. I wore it in two buns on either side of my head but the crashing waves of the sea and salty water made it feel like it was being abused the entire time. I did manage to bring a few ounces of conditioner in my travel bottles but I quickly ran out and the hotel supplied brand didn't do much but add cucumber fragrance to my parched tresses. I couldn't wait to get home and drench my hair in conditioner. I am definitely going to be giving it some much needed TLC over the course of the week until it is revived. lol I should have purchased the Aubrey Organics swimmers conditioner like I planned to and next time I definitely will.



For the other naturals out there what do you do with your hair when swimming?