Popular Post

Two Urban Licks

When you photograph people in color you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~ Ted Grant











Apple Martini ;0)






Sangria :0) 


























We went to Two Urban Licks in Atlanta for my friend William's birthday dinner. Sorry we didn't take too many pictures of the bunch. The ambiance was very noisy with chatter from all the diners but it was soon drowned out by a live band, which was pretty good. I had a great time sharing a few laughs with one of my best friends and I must say my empanadas were tasty too. Jason had the 'big ass burger' lol, which made a great icebreaker for conversation amongst the group. Actually I think all the guys ordered that and they all were desperately trying to finish it off when the night came to and end. I scored this blazer from a thrift store near my home and wore it as a dress. I love this blazer now and will be incorporating it into my wardrobe even more. Happy Birthday William!