Popular Post

I don't want Swinging Arms





One day while my sister was driving with my nephew in the backseat watching her every move he exclaims, "Mommy I want my arms to do like yours!" all while swinging his arms back and forth across his chest. She turned around to see what he was doing and immediately knew he was talking about the excess skin and low hanging fat from her triceps. lol Kids say the darndest things don't they? Well after my bellydancing class last night and spending an hour doing tantalizing snake arm moves I realized that I had a bit of the 'swinging arms' syndrome going on myself and I DON'T WANT SWINGING ARMS! Especially since I plan on wearing either a halter or sweetheart neckline wedding dress.


My arms tend to bulk up rather quickly though when lifting weights so inorder to achieve my desired look without looking like Hulk Hogan I will be be doing an increased repetition of light weights instead of decreased reps of heavy weights.


This is what my arms look like now:








This is what I want them to look like by August 2011.









So here's my tentative plan:




-cardio (in the form of jogging or hiking at Kennesaw Mtn) 2-3 times a week



-10 minutes of freeweights



-drink plenty of water and have a (mostly)healthy diet



-do at least 2 Zuzana Bodyrock TV workout videos a week





I will keep you updated with pics of my progress. Wish me luck!



Much Love,



Lipstick Diva