Popular Post

Artful Living~The gift that keeps on giving

OMG I just went on my break to get my eyebrows threaded and discovered, Artful Living, the cutest little store tucked away across from Zara's in the Lenox Mall. I strolled in because of course I LOVE art and boy was I in for a treat. They have lots of little trinkets which are great for gifts, handmade ornaments, napkins and inspirational signs. The thing I found the most appealing was a huge crystalesque tree perched on the counter behind the register for a measley $950.00 but if I had the money to plurge I would certainly get it for my bedroom. It would go perfectly! If you are ever in the Lenox Mall definitely check them out! http://www.artfulliving.xbuild.com/. This is the perfect spot to start your Christmas shopping. I know I will pick up a few things for the very few people I'm gifting this year lol



Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween weekend!



Don't forget to enter the giveway ending tonight at 12AM.





Lipstick Diva,