Popular Post

What's on My Mind



I'm so excited that the weekend is almost upon us. I need some time to relax and just 'do me' as the kids say these days lol I found a great Estate sale that I want to browse through this weekend. I also have a final consultation for a Girl's room project to begin soon. Most of all my freakin bathroom will be completed tonight! Geesh it has taken these bozo's 3 weeks for a simple tile job! I have realized that having them in the house drastically effects how I live daily and I do NOT like it. Next time I will be doing a DIY job for sure. Sanity is more valueable than the ease of hiring someone else to do the labor. I'm also looking forward to a good foot massage with my mani & pedi at Nail Talk & Tan in Buckhead. Tom gives THE best foot massages ever! If you are into thrifting and buying vintage pieces check out EstateSales.Net for listings on future estate sales in your area.


What are your weekend plans?




Don't forget to enter the H&M giveaway listed here, contest ends tomorrow at midnight.




Here are my Bathroom progress pictures.






Later Lovelies,


Lipstick Diva