Popular Post

Basketball Babies







These women need bibs because they surely do act like a bunch of babies. I surely hope this show is scripted and this is not how they act for real. Perhaps I'm out of the loop because my circle of girlfriends is really comprised of about 5 women, the rest associates and that is very much with a purpose. I just don't understand what all the hoop la is about within the group. To me it's fairly simple if you don't care for someone, your vibes don't mesh well then simply don't hang with them. Why force the issue? Sure there are going to be large group outings where you may have to see them but you most certainly don't have to be friends.



On another note what the heck happened between Evelyn and Susie? I missed that episode. Is it just me or do they all wear the same hoop earrings lol They are so cute though, I want some!







I agree with Tami that Meeka is going to play the fence within the group. She is the new girl and wants everyone to like her awwwww lol Now Tami want's to have a group meeting of the minds so everyone can say what they want to say? lol



This is just pure hilarity to me though. I have experienced the scenario when having a conversation with chick A about whatever and then in a separate conversation with chick B the same thing I mentioned to another is repeated. 0-o smh Do you need to specifically say I'm saying this in confidence because I assumed that certain things are just not meant to be repeated. That is how rumors get started when folks start playing the 'she said he said game.'







About Evelyn what was her occupation before she met and married Ocho Cinco? I know everyone keeps calling her a hoe and all but what did she do acting, modeling? She seems really happy with Ocho and I didn't know they met over Twitter. These days it seems like the norm to hook up over the internet.







Lastly why do they keep picking on Royce's fashion sense lol None of them are runway models as far as I know and maybe Royce doesn't have the money to spend on Loubi's and Gucci bags. She is however just about the only one to sport her own damn hair so high 5 to her for being an original in that department! She also has amazing skin, her makeup always looks flawless to me.