Popular Post

Miseducation of Lauryn Hill







Word on the street is Lauren Hill is expecting her sixth child. The former Fugee singer, now 35 years old, has to be super fertile with five big kids and one in the oven! I always wondered if conception is supposed to be such a "gift" how does it happen so frequently for some yet others' have to 'try', that doesn't seem fair to me. 





“I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America.” Lauren Hill 


It is also rumored that the baby's daddy is the gentleman suitor pictured above and father of the other five kiddies, Rohan Marley. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the dude she went crazy over and stopped singing because of in the past? Isn't he also married? Rohan Marley is still legally married to Geraldine Khawly, they have two children together daughter Eden and son Nicolas. Sounds like she's still miseducated to me....... but hey maybe Ms. Gerladine doesn't care to divorce Rohan and obviously Mr. Marley isn't in a rush either. I know one thing she is long over due for an album and has plenty to put on wax.




Read more here and here


What do you think about Lauryn Hill and her growing family?