Popular Post

Single Ladies 2 x the Drama





 The story line on Single Ladies definitely makes the kiddie drama on Basketball wives seem like child's play. This show definitely fills the void of Sex and the City. I knew it was just a matter of time before the Mayor was found out and April was outed. Her husband took it pretty well but who knows what he will be doing the next episode. She was so hung up over that Mayor's sexing that she totally disregarded her marriage. I thought the Mayors wife was surely going to slap the ish out of her in the store. Speaking of cheating I don't know if Val owes him a heads up. If it were me I would have encouraged her to stop or tell him she wanted to be divorced. "Bros before Hoes" lol



Val's character seems a bit ditzy to me. She has a cute bubbly personality but it just seems like she doesn't know what to do with herself. Speaking of Val what designer is she wearing! I love all of her dresses! Is that store a real boutique in Atlanta? Those ladies surely do get dressed way up for a regular day around town. Cocktail dresses all day everyday! Oh snap I almost forgot about her online date! He was tripping "You're so well mannered and articulate!" WTF



Keisha seems like she is trying to use her former ways to land a wealthy husband but I just don't see it working out. She probably will end up cleaning up her act and getting someone in the end. It just didn't seem right for her to get the man she stole from. I knew she was going to 'give it up' to him in order to distract his attention away from the manuscript. I wonder what it said about him? I wonder if he is ever going to call her back?



Can't wait til next week to see what drama unfolds ☺



Oh and by the way yes I am quite aware this is smut TV, it's just entertainment. ☺