Popular Post

Burn Baby Burn



Today I mustered up the strength to go for a run on the farm with Juicy. It was such a nice day out and much less windy and cool than it was last night. I've been slacking off this past week due to not wanting to irritate my new tattoo but I'm back on it. Although this afternoon I did down a large glass of Kahlua and I'm certain my abs will thank me later for that one. It is hard to stick to a strict regimen of baked, grilled and raw foods in an effort to living a healthier lifestyle. Every now and again you want to treat yourself and by all means you should. Yesterday I treated myself to 5 sour watermelon strips. Those jammies are SO good. I love candy!



Just when I think I'm falling off the wagon and heading back to the land of fluff lol I look online for visual inspirations of fit women, particularly women of color. Here are a few I found inspiring today. Enjoy!





I want to be able to wear a midriff shirt this summer, maybe not exposing my entire belly like hers but one of those cropped shirts will do. 






I like how her stomach is toned but not ripped like a man's, 
that is what I'm aiming for. 




She has great muscle tone in her legs!