Popular Post

Naturally White Teeth







Lately I've been thinking about whitening my teeth for my wedding day, well not just for that but forever lol Who wants yellowish teeth any day? So during my last visit to the dentist I inquired about their whitening services; which of course was upwards of 300 bucks hmmm I thought well a great smile is priceless right? But I neglected to sign up. I thought surely there has to be a cheaper alternative. I have tried Rembrant before but it was just too strong and irritated my gums so I stopped using it. I even had my teeth whitened before by Bright Smile; however it didn't last as long as expected. Today I came across this video below on ways to brighten your smile naturally. I think I will give it a try ;0) Did you whiten your smile for your wedding day if so how?