Popular Post

Is your Ideal Body Realistic?

Tying to the previous post on women wanting to be bootylicious over healthy, I came across an article on Mediatakeout.com boasting about an NY video model with a 'banging body.' This is her below:









Now this girl does have banging body, tight stomach and curves galore but should all women aspire to that body type? Absolutely NOT! Firstly although we can all achieve  our desired body type through shape training, if God didn't give you a dunk like that, chances are weights won't either, they will certainly help curve and tone what you have but you'd have to consume a whole lot of protein and carbs to drag a wagon like that lol. I am wondering if it's pics like this that make women think all men want us to look that way? Do all women want a uber chiseled man? idk


Today I tasked myself with getting back on my healthy eating kick since I snuck in a few chick fil a sandwiches last week and a couple Laffy Taffy candies over the weekend. After work I headed to the farm with my Yorkie, Juicy, and managed to run 2 miles before tiring, after which I ran stopped and walked then ran some more until I was back to my car. Whew! I can't wait to get rid of this fluff hanging from my tummy. I feel like I could run much further and feel much lighter when it is all gone. While I'm out there on the farm I envision my ideal body type and that helps to push me further, that and not wanting to feel like a chump when a 65 year old looking woman whizzes by without hesitation lol 


My ideal body type is an X shape, curvy and healthy ;0) What's yours?


Just to clarify here is an image of what women v. men think of ideal bodies.