Popular Post

don't forget to breathe

Beautiful photography courtesy thecompanyofpeople.com







so breathtaking...I want to be here






-Chad Moore

this photo is so minimal...but yet so powerful for me
it kind of reminded me to breathe...haha



Shadow of Your Smile.

I thought I saw the shadow 
of your smile
the other day.
I looked around the corner 
to catch your laugh-
and it ran away.

I thought I heard 
your smile
in those 
trees
and I thought that I smelt 
your tears
in yesterday's breeze.

I thought that maybe you were here 
with me
just 
one
more 
time.
So that I could believe myself
when I say that
I
am 
Fine.

I thought I saw the sunset
turn back from blue
to red
but then I realized that again,
it 
was
all 
in my
head.

I thought I saw the shadow of your smile
I did not-
though it made me remember 
you were always worth
the while.

~Mia Maguire

    I'm not sure If I have ever posted this one. It is not a favorite poem that I have written but, I was reviewing some of my work because I submitted some of my poems into this literary arts magazine at my school. I don't know...I wrote this one when I was still in a relationship about 3 or 4 months ago so, I found the darkness and isolation in it to be kind of remarkable. 

Nylon magazine has come out with its new issue (with Hilary Duff on the cover ??) but anyway, inside they have this offer via itunes where you can download their end of the year playlist free of charge. It is a good playlist. Features Cass McCombs, Sufjan Stevens, White Rabbits, GIRLS, Andrew Bird, and a bunch of other great artists. However, I can not figure out how to download it. When I press the button it opens my itunes and then nothing happens! If any of you geniuses can figure it out, please let me know because it is really bothering me!!! Thank you :)

...Here are some silly photos of me that I did for Forever21 last week...surprsingly, they have some awesome items availible right now. This was for the heritage 21 line. It is like, the vintage-y one or whatever. 



(hahah pretty funny, I know!)
On Dec. 9th, The British Fashion Awards took place...I guess this award show just recognizes the most influential people in fashion in modern day. Georgia May Jagger won the award for the woman who best embodies Britain's spirit of fashion (and she beat Kate Moss).
Here are some photos...


Claudia Schiffer


the radical, Vivienne Westwood..love!


A pissed off Kate Moss?


the very sexy winner, Georgia May Jagger
I'm glad she won...I love her sexy look.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE


Burberry Boots...doesn't get much better than this.