Popular Post

love you with all my?

I just got back from a brief trip to the midwest where I shot some catalog work for Bonton. Despite the grueling 10 hour long delays and missed connection home, I somewhat enjoyed my time alone to look around in a new place and just kind of think about everything without everyday distractions.
And i got to see real (not fake, dirt filled, man made  california) snow! I also touched it.
Landing in the middle a snow storm was beautiful. It felt and looked as if the plane was forcing its way through into a new time warp or something. I could see nothing but little god sent diamonds hitting and passing the plane at a trillion miles per hour.
It kind of calmed me down (even though my body was being jolted from the volatile turbulence) because it made me realize how much man tries to go against nature, manipulating, and trying to somehow overthrow it. Yet, in the end, nature is always bigger than us. It always will win. We kind of have to just let it glide us and move along with it (or her whichever) .


I also got to watch 500 Days of Summer on the plane!
I saw it in the theater with the ex but seeing it now was much better...i love this movie. I love the way it filmed, the acting, the characters, locations, etc. It is all just so quirky. Its sweet and yet somehow its not cheesy at all. Perhaps due to the ending.
The soundtrack featuring the Black Lips, The Smiths, Regina Spektor, etc. is also killer

I especially LOVE tom. Or in real life, Joeseph Gordon-Levitz. Of course, the lovely Zooey Deschanel is also in the film and does a wonderful job as Summer. COuldn't think of a more fitting cast.
The image above is one of my favorite scenes in the movie.


Wow, i think i am in love with this dude. Watch the movie, and you will further, see why.


...but he does, look strikingly similar to my ex


Travelling also leads me to spending multiple hours browsing through and then afterward, critically analyzing magazines.

Since 2009 is almost over (finally and thankfully), I have chosen my three favorite models of the year...






Georgia May Jagger




LARA STONE




Edita V.



Just stumbled across this kILLer Alexander McQueen snakeskin clutch. Wow, skull encrusted brast knuckles for handles? He is a fucking genius!!!
Fashion accessory meets self defense tool (pepper spray is so outdated...) HAHA
awesome

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!