Popular Post

Merry XxMas


Call me crazy but i think Billy Bob is super hot...

I hope everyone is able to enjoy some quality time with good people and good food today :)



Isn't this a cute vanilla coconut snow man cake?
mom made it...Dlish!


my family...
xmas photo-booth style


giftssss...my best friend is the best
she got me a key chain that says love...if anyone's seen Sex in the City movie they understand!
:)
I also love my new fur coat from H&M
(faux, of course!)

Other holiday essentials...
Plasticjungle.com
This site is genius. If you receive a gift card to a store that you won't use this site allows you to trade it for another one! so awesome...I wish I had found this earlier!!!

Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and Pumpkin Scone



Emegen-C
Vitamin C packets


Although, I don't really know why I am endorsing these things as I have been sick (very sick)
for the past month and a half pretty much non stop.
Oh well.
New acai berry flavor is good but my favorite is the pink lemonade one!

Hats and Beanies.


me on a winter nite before class...
black beanie from an ex bf found in the back of my car


Charcol hat from forver21...i love this hat its my favorite
Hats are the best winter accessory...im really into them right now

Lace Up Boots
(obseessed with them this season)


Remember those Burberry boots that I did a post of a couple weeks ago?
well, here is a stunning knock off of them by the brilliant Jeffrey Campbell.
The ones on the right are them...the limited edition Poland Bootie.
Sold out pretty much everywhere. FUDGE!
let me know if anyone sees them for sale anywhere!
ahhh luv.

Coloring Books/Hand written love and/or friendship notes


I have been coloring my friends pictures from coloring book like hello kitty and xmas themed ones. Its a cute and thoughtful idea. So are handwritten notes. I just love them. There is a ton on this awesome website cardboardlove. com
adorable.







me last xmas eve


my best friend and the stuffed animals we xcganged last year.
symbolic of our unique friendship.