Popular Post

All the Single Ladies!





So I got the chance to watch the first episode of Single Ladies from VH1 online today and I am already hooked! The all star cast line up of Stacey Dash, Lisa Raye and Lauren London made it enough for me to check out. Speaking of the ladies can we say damn! Stacey Dash is what like 40 something and she looks amazing! Her and Halle Berry must be drinking from the same youth fountain because she hasn't missed a beat since Clueless. Those legs are out of this world, she makes me want to run right now. I'm not a huge fan of Lisa Raye, I just can't get her out of the stripper box and Lauren London is cute and all but she has the Weezy F Baby stamp on her forehead now. I was just saying there should be a Sex and the Cityesque like show with a diverse panel of women and look what we have here. Yay ♥



Did you agree with Lisa Raye's theory that women need a few different types of men under her hood? Speaking of her lol how about a brotha set himself up to see if she could cook! That was hilarious especially since he was only joking! Is the basic necessity of cooking that rare these days? I don't blame him though why should he shower her with diamonds and pearls if she isn't bringing anything to the table other than ass? Men speak truth all the time, it is up to the women to pay heed to the advice. He told her she needs to keep his attention....



I love it that Stacey's next love interest is of another race! ♥ My heart really broke for her when she left her man but I've been there, in a relationship, thought it was going somewhere but it didn't. Doesn't that suck? Yes it does but it doesn't have to break you..... There is someone out there who will SEE you for what you are and never let you go. Oh and that closure sex might feel great and all but umm yeh that isn't going to change the fact that he dated her for 5 years and never fell in love.



What did you think of the show?