Popular Post

Last Night







I am such a huge fan of Chelsea Lately. Eva Mendes says she is NOT a fan of marriage. I've never heard a woman voice her opinion against marriage in such a way and found it very interesting. Are there any readers out there that agree with her in that marriage is 'old fashion' and that you don't need to be married in order to be happily involved in a long term commitment? The happiest couple I know, well besides me, lol is my Aunt Deb and her boyfriend. They've been together for over 10 years and are as happy as a lark, super cute couple and always laughing. I can see that for them marriage is not the key to life's happiness or else they would have exchanged vows. I definitely feel it is not the road to be traveled for all though and you should definitely KNOW this beforehand because after all it was meant to be a lifetime commitment.













What are your thoughts on marriage ladies & gents?