Popular Post

60 Day Fitness Challenge





So ladies our 60 Day fitness challenge is coming to a close in T minus 4 days. How have you been doing? I made great strides in the beginning with working out at least 3 days per week but lately I've been slacking BIG time smh I blame my cold ☺I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks but I feel like I may have picked up a pound or three snacking on ice cream, pizza and muy margaritas. Nevertheless it's not too late to get back on the wagon and ride that thing until the fat falls off lol I still am striving towards my fitness goals and encourage you all to do the same. I plan on hiking tomorrow morning even though I really want to sleep in.



Speaking of being FIT have you seen Halle Berry lately? This woman is 45 years old and has a better body than most 20-30 somethings. What is the secret? Let's not forget she had a baby not too long ago. What are the celebs doing that the average woman is not? Do you know, if so please share lol ♥