Popular Post

Beat ya Face



I'm excited as tomorrow I have an appointment at the MAC counter to sit with a professional makeup artist to get my bridal look in order. I have been watching hours upon hours of YT videos over the past year since we got engaged to learn some make up application skills. I have my brushes, lashes, shadows, blush and primer galore but now I want a pro to teach me step by step how to achieve my desired look. One of my favorite MUA on Youtube is Tialuv29, check her out she is awesome. She did a Beyonce' inspired look that I adore. I'm leaning towards a light colored smokie eye look for my wedding day as it is in the evening but I still don't want to wear a hard black or dark hue on my lids. I initially ventured to MAC for some more concealer and was told about their promo on Friday to have a MUA 'beat ya face' with a purchase of $50 so I figured why not. I know MAC products are not the best ones on the market but I love their concealer, it is a perfect match for my complexion and I often wear it as a foundation with not much else on other than mascara. Just a few dabs of coverage and I'm done. ☺ I plan to take pictures of my end result, hopefully I will like it. The last time I had a pro do my face was for prom and she put so much make up on that my own mother didn't recognize me, not exactly the look I'm going for! I adore the Indian/Asian bridal looks so hopefully we can accomplish that look, maybe I should bring a picture. Wish me luck ♥