Popular Post

Body Art Quality

I think it's so cool when seeing women covered in tattoo's. You never know the 'skin' someone is in, even in corporate America, underneath their garments. Your boss could very well have something sketchy tatted across their bottom under those tailor made trousers lol Wouldn't that be funny! I always wondered after my first tattoo if I would ever regret getting inked and it's safe to say all these years later that I don't ☺I know for sure though that I am not getting anything scribed across my chest or neck. I just don't like how that looks for me. Speaking of marking territory would you ever get your husbands or wife's name or 'symbol' inked on you? With the divorce rates at 50% you might have to get that covered up but I think the idea is very endearing ☺



Here are some inked chicks from http://fuckyeahgirlswithtattoos.tumblr.com