Popular Post

Madness is Genius



I had a wonderful time hanging out with my Aunt Deb and her wonderfully mad boyfriend Toni this weekend. This guy really needs his own reality show, 'Talking with Toni, you never know what he is going to say next!' I haven't laughed that much in a very long time. Everything out his mouth is utterly ridiculous, insane in the membrane and refreshingly funny. He is hysterical and I adore that he makes my Aunt happy. There is nothing like a man that can make you laugh with his charm and genuine personality. I can't wait to go visit them on his territory to see him in action with all his arsenal. Over dinner last night they each gave us a few words of encouragement and inspiration regarding relationships. Now while they are not technically married, I have no idea why, they have been together for 12 years strong. My Aunt reminded me that there will be ups and downs but "Life is about having fun!" They sure do look like they are having a ball too, both retired, youthful spirits and wake up everyday at 6AM just to have fun! 


Cheers to you two kids, they seemed to have mastered the art of relationship 


I pray that my life married to my fiance' is full of laughs, love & happiness as well.