Popular Post

Men are Expected to Cheat



 Apparently the fine chocolate drop every lady loves, Tyrese, stated on the Wendy Williams show, that "Men are Expected to Cheat!" Now at first hearing this makes me say "Negro please!" but truthfully they are, right? We all have heard it before "Boys will be Boys" but I tend to think that's only because there are no real grown ass men teaching them the proper way to move through the crowd. There are a lot of followers out here and not enough leaders. Imagine if it was cool to be monogamous and love your one and only lady. Imagine if Jay Z made a rap song about how happy he is to be married and that getting married and being faithful was the best thing he has ever done. Don't you think all the boys would follow suit sooner or later? I mean that brother has some word power and great influence on young men, after all he got men out of wearing stupid basketball jerseys' and into a more polished look of blazers, button ups, jeans and hard bottom shoes.



What do you think ladies? Do you expect your man to cheat, is that always a lingering thought in the back of your mind whenever you are apart? Personally I don't expect my man to cheat. I DO expect him to be faithful, be where he says he is going and with whom he says he will be with. I do expect that he will take our marriage seriously and be faithful until death do us part. I DO also expect that if he sees a beautiful woman for him to look or glance whether we are together or not. Just because you get married or become involved doesn't mean you become blinded to beauty. It's called WILL POWER though and should be exercised with caution & the utmost care. You have to willingly want to be in a relationship first of all in order to remain committed. I wonder what he will really tell his daughter when and if she ever gets cheated on.













On another note, have you read his book "How to get out of your own way?" I think I may thumb through it next time I'm at Barnes & Nobles.