Popular Post

can you feel it?



...and for the record, I still can't stop thinking about you

and everything reminds me of you.


everything beautiful


i want it to rain again
i want everything to feel the same again
i want to stand on the corner of moonligh in the rain
and be washed and loved by  all the drops of cold pain
drowning in the old and new
pressing my face against the fog-lit car window
the wall that blocked all beauty, everything that was true
I wish you knew, I wish you knew.


Just fall down on me so hard and so free
washing away the wall I placed
eroding away at the love named we
and because I am afraid of drowning even more
and because I'm afrad of who I came to be.


I want to stand in the rain with you again
so that I can tell you now how much i love you now
and how much I wish I could have seen it then
and so you could tell me why and so you could tell me how?


I want to feel the rain again
the pain, the love, the joy, the sin
I want to feel the wet, the cold, the salt of every tear
falling down on the stars, the light, the love, 
fallen upon everything of beauty, evaporating it to fear


I want to feel, I want to feel
Everything I know that is real.


I want it to rain again.


Can you feel it?
-Mia Maguire
Jan 5

You are (here).





Poem credit : Lelove.blogspot.com
I like the composition of this poem.
It's very creative and I certainly can relate well to it.


Dash Snow: Sisyphus, Sissy Fuss, Silly Puss 
2009
This is one of the last works of art created by the late New York based artist, Dash Snow, who sadly died, leaving behind his daughter and girlfriend, overdosing on heroin.
The video features exerpts of both his daughter, Secret Magic Nico and girlfriend Jade Berrueu.
While I never really validated or admired Snow's art and photogrpahy because I felt he was just promoting and decorating the art world with his own warped world of drug abuse, excessive sexual images, and partying, this video is beautifully done.
RIP.
Video availible for public viewing via 01 magazine blog under art section.