Popular Post

Slow Life










Since I didn't sleep last night, I figured I'd go with the whole dream-like feel to show off my new hat.
$5 Urban Sale...Couldn't be happier!



oh and then there's this one...I love this burghundy hat. Plus, my best friend gave it to me :)

This is becoming my favorite, go-to outfit. A simple, white tee shirt, some golden bronze jewelry, skinny jeans, and a killer hat and or lace up boots.
I am so lucky to live in California.

I got to watch the sun rise this morning.
...Around 7:03 today. It was beautiful. There is something so blissfully serene about the sun rise. It's my favorite time of day and quite an anticipated luxury, since I rarely am up early enough to soak in its tranquility and beauty.
On the other hand, the sleepless nights that have been so frequently haunting me, are getting quite old.



This photo has been inspiring me a lot lately. I am not sure why.










-misha hollenbach




Starbucks Red Velvet Cupcakes...

They are back in stores! The other flavors are good too but, the red velvet takes the cake hehe.
Get one !