Popular Post

shadow of a thought


Tears and years have blown away
through the town, the stars, in night and in the day.
And sweetness of that salty July, i still taste
such a tiwsted lilac poison and,
such a beautiful waste.


I can stil hear your smile across the velvet pink sky
blushing with mystery, though soaking
and drowning and a poisonous lie.
-Mia Maguire
March 2009
written by the beach,
on a break at school
5:00pm



I
Lonely nights my exude hiding delights
Ancient rocks and tainted dirts and dusts
Flashing lights across the sky makes me remember
that jaded July.
Myths and flies
smiles and cries
the lonely lantern too, remembers your lies.
Taunting trees and honey fucked bees
they all can't forget you,
just like me.
Golden Ground, glittering in wonder
 away from the saccharine lit sky whom
frowns down on us in blinding thunder.
Lonsesome nights look for hidden freights
Just look across the river
and rediscover forrest eyes
for I'll be waiting by the lonely lantern under the
lusty lilac, Summer skies
hoping that the candle will not die
and asking the light
why?
-Mia Maguire
July 2009
written during a camping trip :)


Bleeding sunsets, drowning stars, fallen trees, broken leaves
just when the sun returns to its pink and the stars seem back on top
the devil returns for his fix
and to pollute the heavenly sunrise
beauty and pain so beautifully, mix
and we all fall down again



the golden moon is kinapped by the cloud
the nights is gone, you are alone,
we are wrong.
wind will rip us back and forth, happy together,
always for never.
no one could hear the cries of the cloud
as she shrieked in silence
so soft and so loud.
-MM
April 2009/Jan 2010



Though I can still see the beauty in
sliced moon falling from our sky
I couldn't live for you anymore,
so I just let the air die.


you said "I know it's not fair,"
yours words pouring down on me like rain,
like a million cold, droplets of despair

(and you remind me of the rain)




Photos: 
Nacho Alegre
Diary work
nachoalegre.com
beautiful photography...


"when are you going to come back?"
dec. 11, 2009



-Adriana Petit
How cool is this ???