Popular Post

i wish i would have danced with you...













but i can only walk away
(always looking back)

Mirage Magazine: Issue #2 Summer
Currently out however, this superb erotically packed art, swimwear, and fashion magazine is nearly impossible to find/buy in stores.
Miragemag.com for details.

Sparkle and Spin: A book about words
-Paul and Ann Rand
This is an adorable children's book-inspired (though I find it hard to call it a children's book per se) with vivid illustrations and visual puns and poetry about the use and flow of words themselves. The illustration in this book are awesome!
Sparkle and Spin was actually initially relased in 1951 the, reissued in 1991 and now, being reissued again.
Either way, this book  is an extremely charming classic worth checking out at any age.






Current Fashion Inspiration: Inglorious Basterds Movie and Melanie Laurent
(pictures above)
I was stunned throughout the whole movie from her natural yet, smothering beauty. 
Also, just an incredibly aesthetically pleasing and stimulating movie overall. 
Amazing work from Terantino.




I am really feeling all of this culinary and sugar inspired art that I have been so frequently stumbling across so much lately.
-Adam Batchelor

-Joshua Agerstrand

Wedge Bootie Luv


-Jefrrey Campbell
About, 198$




Jeffrey Campbell
Availible on Urban.com


Yeah, I'm still not over these....
Acne Wedges....I am also loving the brilliant knock offs by Jeffrey Campbell for LF
which are $300 less than these ones at about $500


Mia Farrow












Mirrors at 4 p.m.
-Charles Simic


You must come to them sideways
In rooms webbed in shadow,
Sneak a view of their emptiness
Without them catching
A glimpse of you in return.

The secret is,
Even the empty bed is a burden to them,
A pretense.
They are more themsevles keeping
The company of a blank wall,
The company of time and eternity

Which, begging your pardon,
Cast no image
As they admire themselves in the mirror,
While you stand to the side
Pulling a hanky out
To wipe your brow surreptitously.



PS....


Has anyone seen the new movie, Youth in Revolt with the dreamy lover of mine, Michael Cera?
My sister and I tried desperately to see it but, it is R and she apparently, could not pull as a 17-year old.
I am willing to see this by myself if I must.


Yes, I think he, along with the likes of Andy Samberg, and the guy in 500 Days of Summer, is a total fox.
I like nerds, ok?