Popular Post

Made possible by You.


it's interesting that, with all the thousands of words in the english language
I still cannot find the right one to say how you make me feel


maybe like this...

breathless


magic



burn together



exhilerated,
refreshed



alive ,
again



dream



home


Ferti(lies)


Yesterday our hearts fell together from an amber lit sky
floating heavenly into a violet downward spiral
flying down and deeper down past where I loved you
 and past where I love you

Past the tear filled sea
painted black, drenched in raven's breath
too fast to say goodbye if not for just one more (eternal) time
the time at which our hearts disinegrated into the other's enemy

Down, down, deeper down
down through the underground (but there is no velvet to see)
red tinted blood spiked in black
My heart crashed down into the realm of reality

Falling into our own silver ashes-no incline-just falling
down into the chamber of cries
glowing in red by the shine of the devil's eyes.
"Surprise, Surprise," he told my heart
he set you free because he admired your lies


And now that you're gone, there is no sky.
embedded in my heart, you are: alive in my mind
lining my veins with silk, painting me with your beauty
you are what is free to me, you are light, you are the sky,
if only I wasn't color blind

who is chained, you or I?
you could not be imprisoned if you tried

I would plant a flower for each color you showed me how to feel
but only you can fertilize beauty that is real.

I am the grey flower left
still dying in the garden beneath your feet
burried alive in love's ashes
your heart implanted in mine forever
though just in translucent memory.

-MM
Jan 24
Jan 25



free



abandon




desire

looking



natural



spirit


...still no words to convince myself this is real