Popular Post

Aubrey Organics Swimmer's Shampoo

For Stressed Hair





Has your hair been overexposed? Sun, salt, chlorine and perspiration can take their toll on unprotected hair. Take cover from dryness and brittleness with this protective, pH-normalizing shampoo. Naturally removes chlorine, minerals and other impurities to neutralize odor, prevent discoloration and leave hair soft, rebalanced and revitalized. Ideal for gray or blond hair. Safe for color-treated hair.



I'm going to be swimming constantly in both salt water as well as chlorine so I need find a good shampoo and conditioner for my vacation and I think I just might try Aubrey Organics out. I saw this line earlier while waiting for my wheatgrass but I scoffed at the pricetags of 13 and 14 bucks per bottle. Geesh! For shampoo really? Last year I just used the hotel shampoo and I think I brought my own conditioner but this year I plan to be alot more conscious of protecting my hair when exposing it to so much sun, sand and chlorine. Yay! I can't wait to hit the beach ;0)



Have you used this shampoo & conditioner and if so what are your reviews?