Popular Post

My wish list





Ever since I started planning my wedding I've been trying to balance saving money, paying for the wedding as well as curbing my shopping appetite at the same time. I must say it's been pretty hard to do especially if you spend money in your head, like I do, before it even reaches your bank account. I decided to make a list of wants and needs to help me along the way.



Needs



Wedding Dress $300 or less (I've been browsing on Fashion in the Box but still undecided)



His & Her Wedding bands $500 or less (I haven't the slightest clue what kind of wedding band I want but after speaking with my honey he doesn't want to spend thousands and I think I agree lol)



Save the Date Magnet Announcements $50 or less



Wedding invitations



We/I lol decided on Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia for our wedding ceremony. I love the idea of getting married on the beach plus the Sandals resorts have teamed up with Martha Stewart, who better to decorate your wedding right, to create the perfect ambiance of your choice.



Other than that I suppose we will need money for incidentals etc and I still need to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with my hair. I mean I know the style I want but how am I going to get it done while in St. Lucia! I don't want to fly a hairstylist there but I know my hair won't last the 4 days before the wedding we have to arrive for legalities. Oh and what about my something BLUE? I want to wear a fabulous pair of blue shoes like the redbottom's pictured above but of course I do already own a pair of great blue shoes I wore only ONCE to a friends wedding last year.



Now on to my WANTS ;0)



Jeffrey Campbell over the knee boots in black  pictured in this post.



Refurbished Nikon camera.



Side torso tattoo. I think I want my middle name or a poem written in script down my side.



New laptop. I can't decide on whether to get another mac or just suck it up and spring for a regular ole Dell lol



Black leather bomber jacket. Already have one just want another! smh



New tile and kitchen countertops for my home.



To go on a 'do it big trip' lol for my 30th birthday in November!



Oh and last but not least I WISH I COULD WIN THE LOTTERY!



that is all.....