Popular Post

Street Style Inspirations

I love looking at different street style pictures, especially at The Sartorialist, one of my favorite must read blogs. I would describe my style as feminine, rocker, militant and classic all in one. I dress depending on my mood mostly but those styles describe what is currently in my wardrobe. I am vowing not to make any new purchases until I exhaust all possiblities in my current wardrobe( although I think I will make an exception for those Jeffrey Campbell boots I heart lol) Then and only then I will look in thrift stores first and if that turns out to be an epic fail I will shop for something mainstream on sale. Yesterday I unplugged everything at home that was not in use. I plan to make being thrifty apart of my everyday lifestyle. I was so inspired by watching Oprah, one thing I absolutely enjoy after getting off work. Don't you just love her? ;0) I decided to post some great street style looks of inspiration to share with you all. All images found on google images.