Popular Post

Krimson&Klover



















*The quintessential sex song...Also this song reminds me of the book I am currently reading, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I am not sure why, I think because the book is loosely a reflection of overly decadent and in some cases, obsession with aesthetics, youth, and wealth and the role that the following notions play in our lives and quests for happiness. 
Anyway, I am only 72 pages into the book, so I am not quite sure what "the plot," is yet but it is beautifully written and has a lot of theoretic insight on metaphysical and aesthetic matters, which is very interesting. 
"Being natural is simply a pose, and the most irritating pose I know."

"Beauty is a form of Genius- it is higher, indeed, than Genius, as it needs no explanation. It is of the great facts of the world, like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in dark waters of that silver shell we call the moon. It cannot be questioned. "

" Life has always poppies in her hands."