Popular Post

Spice it up Way UP



I love this letter about vitamins with regards to the much needed zsa zsa zu missing in this woman's marriage. I too can relate to her in the sense that sometimes I get too comfortable in my skin, in my surroundings and in my routines. I started to feel a bit blah awhile ago after coming home and doing my daily tasks until my fiancee got home. I would shower, walk the dog, prep my hair for bed, blog, cook etc and by the time he would come home after school I would look like an old maid cold creme and bantu knots lol He never said anything but I looked at myself in the mirror one day and decided I needed a bit of zsa zsa zu! My project 365 also helped because in order for him to take my pictures I had to look decent when he came home. I think it worked too, I seem to have a bit more pep in my step when taking out time to spruce up my wardrobe, apply makeup and look purty lol Plus he mentioned one day in question as to what I wear to work and it never dawned on me that he leaves before I do and comes home afterwards so he only saw me in my robe. Wow what an eye opener, from that day on I made sure to look special for him. After all there are plenty of nice looking women to glance at throughout your travels in Atlanta and I certainly didn't want him looking past me. We are not even married yet and I'm already learning priceless lessons in my engagement about how to keep the flame burning strong.