Popular Post

Birthday Blues



So we are going to Mexico for his big 30th birthday this year and mine will be approaching shortly thereafter in November. I haven't a clue what I want to do for my birthday. I stopped partying in clubs many moons ago, well not that long, I went to a club last New Years but I'm over them now. I really want to do a trip as well but we are supposed to be paying for our wedding next August and that is more important to me than splurging on my 30th. Plus unlike everyone else I don't feel the excitement about my approaching birthday just yet probably because it is still 4 months away. I was thinking of doing a spa weekend close to home at the Chateau Elan since I have never indulged in such tranquility before. Last year my birthday fell on Thanksgiving so I had dinner at home and nothing much else. Maybe a short cruise will do the trick, something short and sweet but a trip nonetheless. Jason suggested Vegas and those deals do seem enticing online but what do people do in Vegas besides go clubbing and gamble????